Saturday, February 5, 2011

Worth it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1t4fNVp74Q

Watched it?

Now the small topic I debate on with myself :

Is Torres worth 50 million Pounds? Is anyone worth 50 million Pounds? Read on :

Would one have rather seen 50 million people starve a week less by investing it on them? 

Abramovich has earned the money, what have the poor starving people done to earn 'his' money? 
Again, did they have the opportunity to earn it in the first place? 

Haven't got a conclusive answer yet....

No, the 500 Rupee note still doesn't seem conclusive to me. If I've earned 500 bucks, I've got every right to spend it the way I want. 

Yes, the 500 Rupee note seems conclusive. I've earned it, but I need to realize its value......





1 comment:

  1. Very insightful. the struggle that goes on in every urbanite's heart, who want to have the cake and eat it too. or in this case, share the cake with others.

    ReplyDelete