Monday, February 21, 2011

The Chosen One.

There's something about her....


Her message, "Jaa Bhaad mein"(Get lost!) comes as I write this :


I know that no matter what, I'll get her message at least once during the day. Well, its annoying sometimes (when I eat or am playing FIFA), but if it doesn't come, I start feeling insecure. 


I suppose everyone might be having that 'someone'. My someone's quite special to me.
That someone cares for me, makes cake for me, but more importantly, loves me for who I am. 



We have the customary fights which both of us don't like, but something we both can't live without. 


We are there for each other all the time, be it the good days or the bad days. 


Had this 'someone' not come into my life, it wouldn't have made a difference. 
But now, this 'someone' is so very important to me. She means a lot lot lot to me.


She's not my Girlfriend. She's my Sister-esque friend. A friend with whom I am ME. :) 







3 comments: